Some Funny Things in Blogging
With today being the last day of the month of May, one thing is clear in life, we can’t always be serious in life. After all, all work and no play they say makes Jack a dull boy but honestly I think I would have killed the guy who said that if he had said; makes Emmanuel a dull boy.
But Jack is what is in the equation and it appears we’ve all benefited from. Today’s post is all about some funny things in blogging and let me caution you on this, don’t come and beat me when you find yourself in the equation ooo! Hahaha!
Let backslide a little bit; what are some of the fun stuffs you’re likely to come see when you see that pretty faced girl on the street trying to catch a bus? You walk up to this nice girl and tell her how beautiful she is. And she looks you right in the eyes and tells you; ‘Oh I know, my mother has already told me’. Hahaha!
Some other fun stuffs which happened offline;
1) A man was so jealous of his newly born baby that he put poison on the wife’s nipples while she was asleep.The next day, their driver died of poisoning.
2) A man is dying of cancer, but keeps telling people he is dying of AIDS. His son asked Dad why?He answered, so that when I am dead, no one will sleep with your mum.
3) A lady lost three panties in her house and blamed her maid in front of the husband. Maid said sir you are my witness you know I never wear panties.
4) Couple is having a quickie and their 6 year old catches them,Son: “What are you doing?” Ask the son. Father: “I’m putting petrol on your Mom.”Son: “Haauu – Haauu! Which means Mom’s engine is taking too much petrol because Mr Zwane put in some yesterday.” Mother fainted
5) A man went to the pub with his wife.When he left for the counter to buy drinks a prostitute approached his wife and whispered:”You must DEMAND cash before sex, I know him he doesn’t pay.
6) An 8 year old boy is accused of rape.In court his lady lawyer holds his dick out as evidence saying, “Your honour see this, can he rape with this tiny tot?
The boy whispers, “Don’t shake it, we’ll lose the case!”
Hahaha! Now let move back to business as usual. What are some of the funny things you’re likely to find in this blogosphere?
1. Everyone with a blog calling himself a blogger when the last time he wrote was about 2 months ago
This of course funnies me a lot. You’re likely to come across so many blogs with people behind but obviously don’t deserve to call bloggers. Obviously anyone who teaches is a teacher and anyone who blogs is obviously deserves to known as a blogger but how can you call yourself a blogger when the last time you wrote some weeks ago.
Or I guess the name a funny-blogger will fit you best. Hahaha!
2.Telling people how to get comments on their posts when you don’t get one yourself
Another funny thing you’re likely to find out in this blogosphere are articles telling you how you’re likely to get this or that especially comments when the bloggers themselves involved don’t have any. Isn’t this funny? It’s like my uncle telling me to how to create a successful business when every business of his has collapsed.
3. Trying everything possible to get an Adsense Account
I just don’t know but it appears many bloggers see Adsense as a tiny-god and the funny thing at the end, after they’ve finally gotten the account; the next question which follows is this; how come people are not clicking? When people click, the next question which follows is; how come earnings are low despite clicks?
4. Thinking blogging is for lazy dudes
Articles most of us read before coming online makes us believe blogging is just an easy thing to. But that in reality is far from the truth. Just imagine how stupid one looked at after he realized blogging isn’t something for lazy dudes.
But many are yet to come in terms on that. Let me caution you, the idea that blogging is an easy thing to do will make you look like a joker at the end.
5. Spending 10+ hours behind the laptop and telling me you blog on Health Issues
Hahaha! Please I am not going to comment on this.
Please it is your turn to take over the baton. What do you make of the post? Let the world hear you by commenting below.