Why Bloggers Should Start Working Smart and Not Hard
There are so many bloggers who erroneously believe that working hard is the only way that they can become successful at blogging. Well, News Flash! In order to be a successful blogger you will need to learn the art of working smart and not working hard.
I only started blogging seven (7) months ago, and a lot of people want to know how I achieved a high page rank within three (3) months of starting my blog sbabzy.com; I actually explained this better in one of my blog posts titled How I Achieved PageRank 3DA 40 in Just 3 Months.
I know for a fact that blogging can be a career – but, I must point out that it entire depends on you! You will need to make sure that you employ the tactics needed to help you become a successful and popular blogger.
I am going to share this secret with anyone who is interested in doing what they love (blogging) and deriving a sense of fulfillment and making some money while they are at it.
The secret is…wait for it……… KNOWING HOW TO ADD VALUE to your readers; and ensuring that you do not spend your valuable time on things that would not do the following:
* Generate better webpage traffic
* Bring recognition to your blog
* Generate income
* Provide you with some experience
You need to work smart; which means cutting straight to the chase and taking part in activities that will help build your brand.
Okay, I’ll be very honest here, a lot of people just don’t go to work in order to get a paycheck, they want to add value to their company – that is their main goal! Such employees usually standout from other employees in the company and are recognized (and often valued) by the boss. So being a successful blogger will require you to add value to your readers and to balance that with ensuring that your blog grows to becoming a lean mean money making machine.
Here are valuable tips to help you work smarter and not just working harder:
* You should make sure that you select 2 social media platforms to focus on. You will need to ensure that you figure out just where your target audiences hangout so you can reach them. Many people use facebook and some people simply prefer to use Twitter; Pinterest is also gaining a lot of popularity among women. If you blog about fashion, beauty, health, weight loss, or food – using Pinterest may be the best way to reach your target readers. For those who blog about weight loss, using before and after images of people who lost weight using a particular weight loss program, device or product would go a long way to get you new readers.
* If you notice that your readers prefer Facebook, and you also love the communication settings of this social media site due to its photo richness and more personable features, then simply choose to reach your target audiences on FB.
* Twitter is the best place to reach your readers if they prefer brief and direct communication.
* If you can afford it, seek out the services of search engine optimization experts. Seriously, SEO service providers would not charge you an arm or leg. But if you know a little bit about SEO, you can implement search engine optimization services that work.
Creating a Blog 101
Learning how to create a blog is really not as hard or as complex as a lot of people will have you believe – seriously, it is not rocket science!
When you are seriously considering how to create a blog, you may often find yourself asking “what on earth do I want to blog about?” Whoa! The answer to this question can actually be both complicated and simple. For example, if you are an individual who just loves to write about the newest gadgets in the world, then writing a blog is probably a really great thing for you; but if you are a person with no particular interests and you cannot spin up fictional tales to tell, then having a blog may not be for you – wait a minute, who are we kidding? Creating a blog is not for you!
When it comes to knowing the technical details of how to create blog, it is important that you know that your blog designing has a major role to play to in having a successful blog. Before we move on to blog designing, let’s talk about what you will need in order to create a successful blog: You will need a strong passion to write and upload a post every single day. Your posts can be a few hundred words to thousands of words. This goes to say that the more time you can spare to write your blog posts, the better your blog.
Once you have made up your mind to write about something you are passionate about, then the next step you will need to take is getting started with your blogging. If you want to make use of a free blogging website, then you need to know that there are a lot of sites that offer free blogging. Please be informed that blogging on free websites does have some disadvantages i.e. placing ads, having unique blog designing and the fact that you cannot have a customized domain name, which simply means that you may not be able to attract as many visitors to your blog as you may want to.
If you feel pretty strongly about having full control of your blog, you can simply register a domain name and buy a domain space online. As soon as you have done this, you ac simply download and install WordPress – a free blogging software that offers you the tools to blog.
There are several free tutorials online that will teach you how to create a blog using WordPress, and you can also be taught how to create a blog that will earn you passive income.
I wish you the best!